Collagen Resorbable Membrane
Native collagen membrane of equine origin with barrier function and high stability. The optimal results obtained are due to its rough and porous three-dimensional structure, together with the balance of the controlled barrier function and the degradation time without inflammatory reaction of the soft tissue.
- Controlled wound healing and blood clot support.
- Medium-term barrier function for GBR / GTR procedures.
- Resorption time approximately 2-3 months.
- Fast degradation in case of exposure.
- Easy application in dry or wet environment.
- It can be trimmed to the necessary extent.
- Rough and porous structure for tissue guide.
- Collagen structure with interwoven fibers.
- Breast lift.
- Conservation of the cavity.
- Increase in horizontal and / or vertical crest.
- Simultaneous use GBR / GTR with bone graft material.
- Periodontal bone defects.
- Fenestration defects.