HA + TCP Synthetic Material for Bone Graft
SinossGraft is an innovative, safe, pure, reliable and fully synthetic bone graft material in a porous matrix form similar to that of cancellous bone for controlled resorption. The homogenous composition of 75% hydroxyapatite (HA) and 25% beta-tricalcium phosphate (ß-TCP) results in two mineral phases of bioactivity: it supports the formation of new vital bone and maintains the volume and mechanical stabillity over a long time period.
- Synthetic, resorbable & safe.
- 75% HA / 25% beta.
- TCP controlled reabsorption.
- Mechanical and osseoconductive volume stability.
- High interconnective porosity (80%).
- Macroporosity - Microporosity.
- Spongy structure.
- Pore size: 200-500 microns.
- Full resorption in 16-24 months.
- Breast lift.
- Post-extraction socket.
- Alveolar flange augmentation.
- Bone defect.
- Intraosseous defect.
- Furca defect.